73,979 subscribers a community for 10 years, 2 monthslast post 9 days ago [+]
- Beginner Guide
- Where can I play online poker?
- How To Post Hands For Analysis
- Common poker terms & abbreviations
Official Subreddit Discord:
Official Subreddit Steam Group:
1) Harassment and/or abuse towards other users is not allowed in this subreddit under any circumstance. Please be respectful to other users and have a good time on /r/poker.
2) Before you post, please check the FAQ. It's updated frequently with the most common questions, and can more often than not get you a quick answer. In addition, avoid making threads for quick stories and BBV. Use the daily discussion thread or the weekly BBV threads for these posts, unless they are truly remarkable and deserve their own thread.
3) When posting hand histories, please use the proper format located here. This is required as it makes it much easier to read your post and understand your situation, which will help get you better feedback.
4) Self-promotion & Staking requests: We follow a 10:1 rule on the subreddit. For every self-promotional item you share, you must contribute 10x as much through comments or threads. When sharing your stream, please remove the thread after the stream has ended.
5) No illegal content. This includes sharing stream links to paid content, and sharing the download of books or software. Additionally, please avoid posting adult content. We're here for poker!
6) Keep in mind, we follow both the rules of Reddit itself and other poker sites. Do not ask for any type of ghosting while playing and follow Reddit's user agreement.
7) Excessive Spam. Posting multiple threads a day in excessive use. This includes non-relevant posts to poker, pushing your news site, shilling your cryptocurrency speculations, excessive shit-posting, and continuing to post content after you've been specifically warned not to by the mod team.
Inline Playing Cards
- /r/pokervids - For poker related videos
- /r/pokercirclejerk - If you need more poker memes
- /r/chipporn - If you like to admire & share chip stacks