292,439 subscribers a community for 6 years, 4 monthslast post 1 day ago [+]
Miss the results of the Annual RGD Awards of 2017? Check it out here!
Our banner was designed by /u/MrFudg
What is RedditGetsDrawn?
We are a community for redditors who want to get drawn and redditors who want to draw them! Post a photo of yourself or a loved one, and we'll draw you!
Before you get started...
- Behave with courtesy to all other users and mods.
- Parent comments must contain art. Send off topic discussions to others directly.
- You may not critique the art unless the artist has specifically requested it. Submitters cannot critique art given to them under any circumstances.
- Your photo(s) must be of yourself, close friends, family, or pets. Specify your relation within the title.
- Your post cannot be sympathy-eliciting.
- Last names and/or social media handles cannot me visible in your photo or mentioned in your title, unless used for the purpose of crediting a photographer.
- You may only post a new photo(s) once every 4 days.
- No more than 20 photos at a time.
- When posting photos of children, they must be fully clothed.
- No snapchat text overlay (Stickers and filters are fine).
- Your photo cannot contain dead animals. This includes fishing trophies.
- You must thank the artist(s) within 24 hours.
- You may only post the same photo once every 3 months.
- You cannot delete an approved post until it is 2 months old or older. If this is done and your post contained art, you will be banned.
- You cannot ask for further work.
- You cannot use the art received for anything other than personal use.
- Your artwork must be a serious attempt.
- Filter/photo manipulations are not allowed. Art submitted here must be handmade.
- Your artwork must contain recognizable components from the photo.
- Your artwork mustn’t add nudity/sexualisation, unless otherwise requested by the submitter.
- You cannot request compensation. Small links to websites, galleries, storefronts, patreon, etc are fine.