358,859 subscribers a community for 8 years, 6 monthslast post today [+]
Community Guidelines: Read then Post!
Need help with your relationship? Whether it's romance, friendship, family, co-workers, or basic human interaction: we're here to help!
Posts MUST include:
- A Title that summarizes the problem or question
- A Description of your situation. The more descriptive, the better advice the community can give you.
- A Question or a request for what advice you want.
- Make sure you include:
- Length of Relationship
- Ages (13+, though teens can also see TRA)
- A brief tl;dr if your post is long.
- Updates to previous posts are allowed as well. Link to the previous post.
Please Do NOT Post:
- Questionless posts / rants (see: /r/offmychest)
- Unsolicited Advice (see: /r/self)
- General discussion topics, requests for stories, polls, etc.
- "Does Anyone Else?" or "Have You Ever?" posts (See: /r/dae)
- Hypothetical questions or Social Experiments (See: /r/hypotheticalsituation)
- Just to talk about a fetish you have without a specific situation
Removal, Banning & Reporting:
No name calling or insults. Insulting someone will result in post/comment removal and possible banning. We don't care who started it.
General harassment, trolling, and spamming will result in post/comment removal and may result in banning.
Comments that solely include insults to the OP without any actual advice will be removed.
Please assist the mods and report inappropriate posts, users, and comments.
Submitting & Contacting:
Other communities you may find helpful:
- Dead Bedrooms
- Ex? No Contact.
- Long Distance
- Rape Counseling
- Sane... or Psycho?
- Suicide Watch
- We Met Online
If you or someone you know is involved in an abusive relationship or would like information on warning signs to watch out for, check out The Red Flag Campaign.