1,480,108 subscribers a community for 10 years, 1 monthlast post today [+]
> Filter Posts :
Or, Message The Moderators for all other information.
>This sub is about helping people in need - If you are not providing such help (i.e. abuse, jokes, meta arguments, fighting with other posters, pointless tangents), your comments may be removed. Please report comments that you feel are in violation of these guidelines to keep discussions constructive.
At any time mods may remove or refer posts to other subs as we deem appropriate, and our decisions are final. The full rules for the subreddit can be found on our Wiki, please familiarize yourself with them.
Rules for posting to /r/Relationships
- Required elements for all submissions
- Ages, genders and relationship length
- Include a TL;DR! - a brief summary at the end of your post. No "See title".**
- Sufficient spelling, grammar and formatting to be readable
- Acceptable question types
- First person posts, not on behalf of others
- Specific, clearly stated questions about your situation
- A desire for input, not just to vent
- Unacceptable question/post types
- No general questions, polling or ‘opinion gathering’.
- No meta complaints (about the sub). If you are unhappy here, reddit elsewhere.
- No questions directed at a single gender or group.
- No politics!
- No gift or activity questions.
- Updates -"UPDATE" needs to be in the title. Link to the previous post, which cannot be deleted or removed. Original post more than 48 hours old. The update needs to be about the solution. One update only.
- Unacceptable content and behaviour
- Do not fight or feed the trolls. Use the report button instead!
- Do not use uncivil, negatively gendered, ableist, sexist or bigoted language.
- Avoid tangential discussions, focus on helping posters
- No photos, links, or videos
- Do not post or request personal information that can be used to trace you
- Do not repost removed material
- Do not mention upvotes or downvotes. We do not allow vote manipulation.
- Do not use the sub to push your personal agenda
- Instant bans
- Advocating, suggesting or justifying violence. Even as a joke.
- Crossposting content from here to another sub, including your own page
- Egregious bigotry and abusiveness
- Good behaviour
- Be respectful to posters and other commenters
- Focus on helping the OP
- Use your experience to form advice but put yourself in the place of others as well
- Thank people for good advice
- If you are tempted to make an angry reply, use the report button instead
> * r/TwoXChromosomes r/mentalhealthfamily r/OneY r/AskWomenAdvice r/AskMenadvice r/lgbt r/ainbow r/sex r/survivinginfidelity r/longdistance r/wemetonline r/deadbedrooms r/breakups r/DomesticViolence r/abuse r/RapeCounseling r/rape [/r/secondary_survivors] (/r/secondary_survivors "Assistance for partners of rape victims") r/SuicideWatch r/Depression r/anxiety r/Parenting r/Stepparents r/family r/Heartbreak r/Love /r/badroommates /r/Marriage [/r/DecidingToBeBetter] (/r/DecidingToBeBetter "Do you have a recurring problem? Want to fix it?") * /r/Survivorsofabuse