43,166 subscribers a community for 9 yearslast post 163 days ago [+]
Hi, welcome to /r/riddles! Post riddles and try to solve them in the comments.
To spoiler tag:
[spoiler](#s "this text here") will appear as spoiler. Move the mouse over to view it.
If you're having trouble figuring out how to use it, just copy and paste the following example (and replace
this is my guess with your guess):
[guess](#s "this is my guess")
For a different sort of "puzzle", check out /r/mazes as well.
- Please use spoiler tags to avoid ruining the riddle for others.
- Please don't Google the answers and post them.
- Be descriptive in post titles. "The Wilkins Clan" is more descriptive than "A tricky riddle I just made up".
- If your submission doesn't show up in the new section, it probably got caught in the spam filter. Simply message the mods with a link to your submission, and we'll take it out for you.
- If something involves logic, rather than lateral thinking, post it to /r/puzzles instead.
- Only text posts are allowed. If your riddle has a link, type the contents of the riddle in the post description and link the source at the bottom.
Pick a theme
Click here to go to hover-to-read comments mode. This hides all comments until you hover over them, but shows all text that would otherwise be hidden by spoiler tags.