232,531 subscribers a community for 8 years, 8 monthslast post today [+]
Post all questions in our daily Official Q&A Threads.
Tuesday questions belong in the Moronic Monday Thread.
Post all accomplishments in our Daily Achievements Thread
Post caught in the spam filter? Message the moderators
Failure to follow the posting procedures will result in the removal of the offending post or it being locked if deemed necessary by the moderation team.
(1) - Follow proper Reddiquette and the subreddit's Posting Procedures. Keep it civil and do not make threats or use excessive foul language. Harassment and hate speech will not be tolerated. The moderation team reserves the right to remove content or restrict user posting privileges as necessary.
(2) - Low-effort & low-quality posts, recent reposts, chronically repetitive posts and posts not directly related to running are subject to removal at the moderation team's discretion.
(3) - No spam. Self-promotion should be thoughtful, limited, and consistently well received by the community.
(4) - No advertising. Any user who wishes to giveaway an item or link users to a poll/survey must receive approval from the moderation team with adequate notice BEFORE making the post. Please do not submit threads solely for the purpose of collecting/raising funds for your event or to help you pay for your entry into an event.
(5) - Please do not post elite race results in the title of posts.
(6) - Obvious trolling will result in removal.
(7) - Displaying detailed personal information of anyone other than yourself is prohibited. Submission of content focused on ousting cheaters will be removed at the moderation team's discretion.
(8) - We highly discourage any sort of "diagnose my injury" style posts. It is recommended that you consult a medical professional before discussing your medical situation in this subreddit. Injury related questions submitted by users must be knowledgeable and specific to show research and proper understanding was taken beforehand.
(9) - Do not submit photos, videos, or memes that add nothing to the discussion.
(10) - The 'TMI Rule' - Individual posts highlighting bodily functions such as bowel movements will be removed at discretion of the moderation team.
Be sure to visit all of our recurring threads. Daily, weekly, monthly, there are a lot to pick from. If you're looking for a more specific place to ask a question, have a more in depth conversation or simply need to get something off your chest, then check out some of the most active recurring threads we have! There's something for everyone.
---> Click HERE for our detailed list! <---
[Race Reportr] (https://martellaj.github.io/race-reportr/)
[Run Goals Spreadsheet] (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArTVz-nvTm8ydFhrQWRyQTl3c1NVRl9ZM0VycEhXaGc&usp=sharing)
- Running "Order of Operations": How to build up your training
- Chat live with runners
- New to running?
- Need a place to log your runs?
- Just want to learn more about running?
- Pfitzinger Webinar
- Strava Global Heat Map
- Advanced Running
- Adventure Racing
- Amileaday (streak running)
- Couch to 5k and 10k
- Cross Country
- First Marathon
- Highschool Cross Country
- Highschool Track
- Masters Running
- Obstacle Course Racing
- Post pictures of your running routes!
- RaceIt, for racing and race reports
- Running Music
- Running Pictures
- Running lifestyle, anything goes!
- Running Meals
- Running with Dogs
- Runwild (satirical running version)
- Track and Field
- Trail Runners
- Traveling Singlet
One more thing, you probably see those fancy tags after some users names like 'D1 Runner' or 'EMT'. If you're an elite runner looking for recognition or have something of use for the community, click here to apply!.
Subreddit style from r/naut