16,620,418 subscribers a community for 10 years, 6 monthslast post today [+]
- Directly link to published peer-reviewed research articles or a brief media summary
- No summaries of summaries, reviews or popular reposts (over 100 upvotes)
- Research must be less than 6 months old
- No sensationalized titles, all titles must include the model where applicable
- No blogspam, images, videos, infographics
- All submissions must be flaired and contain a link to the published article, either in the submission link or as a standalone comment.
- On-topic. No memes/jokes/etc.
- No abusive/offensive/spam comments.
- Non-professional personal anecdotes may be removed
- Arguments dismissing established scientific theories must contain substantial, peer-reviewed evidence
- No medical advice!
- Repeat or flagrant offenders may be banned.
> - filter by field - Medicine - Epidemiology - Physics - Computer Sci - Astronomy - Mathematics - Health - Chemistry - Nanoscience - Biology - Environment - Animal Sci - Neuroscience - Psychology - Cancer - Soc Sciences - Anthropology - Paleontology - Engineering - Geology - Sci Discussion
Upcoming AMAs (All times and dates are USA East Coast Time)
Date Time (Eastern Time - USA)|Person|Description :-------:|:--------:|:--------: 24 Apr-11am|Beau Lotto | Deviate: The Science of Seeing Differently 25 Apr-11am|American Chemical Society AMA 25 Apr-2pm|Dr. Marie Bragg PhD | Food Marketing and Policy in relation to Obesity and Health Disparities 26 Apr-1pm|PLOS Science Wednesday: 27 Apr-10am|NOAA's Harold Brooks, Adam Clark, Kim Klockkow & Patrick Marsh | Tornado! Talk Severe Weather Research & Prediction with NOAA 27 Apr-1pm|American Geophysical Union AMA: Dr. Jeff Moore