14,888,347 subscribers a community for 10 years, 3 monthslast post today [+]
- Directly link to published peer-reviewed research articles or a brief media summary
- No summaries of summaries, reviews or popular reposts (over 100 upvotes)
- Research must be less than 6 months old
- No sensationalized titles, all titles must include the model where applicable
- No blogspam, images, videos, infographics
- All submissions must be flaired and contain a link to the published article, either in the submission link or as a standalone comment.
- On-topic. No memes/jokes/etc.
- No abusive/offensive/spam comments.
- Non-professional personal anecdotes may be removed
- Arguments dismissing established scientific theories must contain substantial, peer-reviewed evidence
- No medical advice!
- Repeat or flagrant offenders may be banned.
> - filter by field - Medicine - Epidemiology - Physics - Computer Sci - Astronomy - Mathematics - Health - Chemistry - Nanoscience - Biology - Environment - Animal Sci - Neuroscience - Psychology - Cancer - Soc Sciences - Anthropology - Paleontology - Engineering - Geology - Sci Discussion
Upcoming AMAs (All times and dates are USA East Coast Time)
Date Time (Eastern Time - USA)|Person|Description :-------:|:--------:|:--------: 16 Jan-1pm|Taylor Kohut, PhD / Western University | Content Dependent Effects of Pornography 16 Jan-3pm|Thomas Bartlett & Benjamin Bratton/Gitai lab | Vibrio cholerae cell curvature 17 Jan-11am|American Chemical Society AMA 17 Jan-12pm|ACS AMA: Joe Glajch | Biosimilars 18 Jan-11:30am|Dr. Kim Barrett | Physiology of the bugs in your gut! 18 Jan-1pm|PLOS Science Wednesday: