17,207,813 subscribers a community for 10 years, 8 monthslast post today [+]
- Directly link to published peer-reviewed research articles or a brief media summary
- No summaries of summaries, re-hosted press releases, reviews or popular reposts (over 100 upvotes)
- Research must be less than 6 months old
- No sensationalized titles, all titles must include the model where applicable
- No blogspam, images, videos, infographics
- All submissions must be flaired and contain a link to the published article, either in the submission link or as a standalone comment.
- On-topic. No memes/jokes/etc.
- No abusive/offensive/spam comments.
- Non-professional personal anecdotes may be removed
- Arguments dismissing established scientific theories must contain substantial, peer-reviewed evidence
- No medical advice!
- Repeat or flagrant offenders may be banned.
> - filter by field - Medicine - Epidemiology - Physics - Computer Sci - Astronomy - Mathematics - Health - Chemistry - Nanoscience - Biology - Environment - Animal Sci - Neuroscience - Psychology - Cancer - Soc Sciences - Anthropology - Paleontology - Engineering - Geology - Sci Discussion
Upcoming AMAs (All times and dates are USA East Coast Time)
Date Time (Eastern Time - USA)|Person|Description :-------:|:--------:|:--------: 19 Jun-12pm|Dr. Jessica Ribeiro | Using AI to Predict Suicide 19 Jun-12pm|Professor Helen Roy | Invasive non-native species 20 Jun-1pm|ACS AMA: Mircea Dinca | Metal-Organic Materials 21 Jun-1pm|PLOS Science Wednesday: 22 Jun-12pm|American Geophysical Union AMA - Dr. Piers Forster 22 Jun-3pm|NASA Scientists | Aug. 21 Total Solar Eclipse 23 Jun-1pm|Jeffrey Marlow | From Deep-Sea Microbes to Unknown Viruses: Probing the Limits and Possibilities of Life 23 Jun-2pm|Are the benefits of disability labels for children worth the costs?