17,398,636 subscribers a community for 10 years, 9 monthslast post today [+]
- Directly link to published peer-reviewed research articles or a brief media summary
- No summaries of summaries, re-hosted press releases, reviews or popular reposts (over 100 upvotes)
- Research must be less than 6 months old
- No sensationalized titles, all titles must include the model where applicable
- No blogspam, images, videos, infographics
- All submissions must be flaired and contain a link to the published article, either in the submission link or as a standalone comment.
- On-topic. No memes/jokes/etc.
- No abusive/offensive/spam comments.
- Non-professional personal anecdotes may be removed
- Arguments dismissing established scientific theories must contain substantial, peer-reviewed evidence
- No medical advice!
- Repeat or flagrant offenders may be banned.
> - filter by field - Medicine - Epidemiology - Physics - Computer Sci - Astronomy - Mathematics - Health - Chemistry - Nanoscience - Biology - Environment - Animal Sci - Neuroscience - Psychology - Cancer - Soc Sciences - Anthropology - Paleontology - Engineering - Geology - Sci Discussion
Upcoming AMAs (All times and dates are USA East Coast Time)
Date Time (Eastern Time - USA)|Person|Description :-------:|:--------:|:--------: 24 Jul-12am|Trans and Gender Science AMA Week 24 Jul-12pm|Transgender Health AMA: Josh Safer 25 Jul-11am|American Chemical Society AMA 25 Jul-2pm|Transgender Health AMA: Johanna Olson 26 Jul-12pm|Transgender Health AMA: Ralph Vetters 26 Jul-1pm|PLOS Science Wednesday: 27 Jul-1pm|Transgender Health : Fenway Health 28 Jul-1pm|Transgender Health AMA: Cecilia Dhejne Helmy 29 Jul-1pm|Harvard University Science in the News | Artificial Intelligence 30 Jul-10am|Prof. Assa Auerbach | The importance of Entropy and the Second Law for environmental issues