72,136 subscribers a community for 5 yearslast post today [+]
1. Other websites, like indiegogo, also allowed.
2. No Image Macros / Advice Animals / Memes
3. Account must be >30 days old to post submissions.
4. No low-effort or intentionally bad crowdfunding campaigns, meaning things that are designed to be suspended or ignored
5. No self-promotion. Do not link to your own campaign.
/r/futurefon Subreddit about the Futurefon crowdfunding campaign specifically.
If your post is not showing up, or it's not being up/down-voted it's probably because Kickstarter links require manual approval... if you're worried that your submission is stuck in the spam queue, use the "message the moderators" button below.
If you have any tips for this subreddit, please use the "message the moderators" button below.
The spamfilter is set to low, so if you see any not-so-shitty submissions and are suspicious of them being submitted for advertising, please report them.