52,983 subscribers a community for 3 years, 8 monthslast post today [+]
The one place on reddit where you're ~~triggered yet?~~ allowed to shit on Cultural Marxism and any SJW that thinks it's their ~~how bout now?~~ civil right to contest it(it's not) gets the hammer. If you find yourself offended at any point during your stay, kindly fuck off because odds are, we don't care. Now fo da rewlz.
1. Mods are Gods: We remove garbage content, abusive users and Leftists. Feel free to appeal after watching the SJWhate movie. There will be a quiz. If you post heavily in a converged sub, expect us to be cynical about your motivations.
2. Posts must contain: SocJus/CultMarx being practiced or applied in real world conditions. This includes, but is not limited to, news articles and stories, law proposals and implementations, campus and school policies or actions or videos that showcase SocJus/CultMarx and its idiots in some fashion. Dank memes are always welcome.
3. Posts presenting facts without evidence will be removed: Posts must contain some element of SocJus/CultMarx, without it appearing to be falsified, for it to remain up. Anecdotal incidents as text posts are welcome.
4. If linking to other parts of reddit: Use a web archive like archive.org, archive.is, snew, remove, or NP links. DO NOT BRIGADE. This is not a sub for flamewars. /r/SJWhate is a sub of peace; we only wish to be left alone.
6. No Vlogs: We are here to talk shit, not watch you rationalize your thoughts, or argue with another vlog for 20 minutes (does your video fit in /r/rightcast instead?).
7. Anyone is welcome to discuss the content in this sub: Unless you're an SJW or other Leftist. You have your "safe spaces," but this is our sane space and we keep it that way by excluding you, your repetitive talking points, and your neurosis. Fuck off back to your intellectual ghetto.
Ye of little resilience, Abandon all threads