28,587 subscribers a community for 2 years, 7 monthslast post today [+]
The one place on reddit where you're ~~triggered yet?~~ allowed to shit on Cultural Marxism and any SJW that thinks it's their ~~how bout now?~~ civil right to contest it(it's not) get's the hammer. If you find yourself offended at any point during your stay, kindly fuck off because odds are, we don't care. Now fo da rewlz.
1. Mods are Gods: We ban and we make no bones about it. Some are temporary and some are permanent depending on the infraction of da rewls. If you feel you were banned unjustly, rationally and coherently, make an appeal. Respect the culture and we'll have no qualm.
2. Posts must contain: SocJus/CultMarx being practiced or applied in real world conditions. This includes, but is not limited to, news articles and stories, law proposals and implementations, campus and school policies or actions or videos that showcase SocJus/CultMarx and its' idiots in some fashion. Dank memes are always welcome.
3. Posts presenting facts without evidence will be removed: Posts must contain some element of SocJus/CultMarx, without it appearing to be falsified, for it to remain up. Anecdotal incidents as text posts are welcome.
4. If linking to other parts of reddit: Use a web archive like archive.is, snew or NP links. DO NOT BRIGADE. This is not a sub for flamewars. /r/SJWhate is a sub of peace, we only wish to be left alone.
5. No posts from Tumblr: That are baseless or common. SocJus/CultMarx is in full on attack mode and the content on this sub will reflect that.
6. No Vlogs: We are here to talk shit, not watch you rationalize your thoughts, or argue with another vlog for 20 minutes.
7. Anyone is welcome to discuss the content in this sub: Unless you're an SJW. This is our safe space. Fuck off back to yours.
At all times adhere to reddits rules and policies. Failing to follow these rules and policies will result in being banned at minimum and potentially your account being suspended by reddit admins if you piss them off enough.
Ye of little resilience, Abandon all threads
/r/sjwhate is a division of Moonman Industries.