21,907 subscribers a community for 6 years, 8 monthslast post 32 days ago [+]
A place for snake owners and lovers to share snake related stories, pictures, advice, and ask questions.
Frequently Asked Snakes
All below listed snakes are HARMLESS
Please ask if you are unsure! We have plenty of knowledgeable readers who are always glad to help.
- Remember to never approach, handle, or harass a snake you are unfamiliar with.
- Never kill a snake for any reason, even if you suspect it is dangerous.
Not only is it illegal in most states, it is senseless and unnecessarily places you at risk. Either clear the area and it will likely move along, or call your local wildlife service instead.
Buying & Selling
- [www.kingsnake.com] (http://market.kingsnake.com/)
- Ball Python: 1 | 2 | The Basics | Common Problems | Feeding
- Corn Snake: 1
- Carpet Python: 1 | 2
- King Snake/Milk Snake: 1 | 2
- Boa Constrictor: 1 | 2
- Brazilian Rainbow Boa:  (http://www.moonlightboas.com/care-info/care-sheets/brazilian-rainbow-boa-care-sheet.php)
- Blood/Short Tail Python: 1 |  (http://www.vpi.com/publications/borneo_pythons_information_and_care_sheet) |  (http://wallflowerherps.weebly.com/blood--st-python-care.html) |  (http://www.vpi.com/publications/blood_pythons_information_and_care)