394,125 subscribers a community for 8 years, 10 monthslast post today [+]
Share your favorite social skills tips, ask for advice, or offer encouragement to others on their social skills journey. Don't forget to subscribe!
- Please read the detailed rules here!
- Be courteous
- Stay on topic
- No spam or promotional content
- No medical/medication advice
- No PUA/seduction advice
Please limit relationship/dating advice, they should go to /r/dating_advice or /r/relationships.
Start Learning Social Skills
- Improve Your Social Skills
- Ultimate Guide To Social Skills
- Succeed Socially
- Study Body Language
- How Communication Works
Full List Of Resources (Wiki)
- Increase Confidence & Reduce Anxiety
- Get Better At Social Skills
- Learn A Specific Social Skill
- Discover More Reddit Resources