41,909 subscribers a community for 9 years, 5 monthslast post today [+]
Homework questions are for r/homeworkhelp; How to ask a statistics question; Modmail us if your submission doesn't appear right away, it's probably in the spam filter.
This is a subreddit for the discussion of statistical theory, software and application.
This is not a subreddit for homework questions. They will be swiftly removed, so don't waste your time! Please kindly post those over at: r/homeworkhelp or /r/AskStatistics. Thank you.
Please try to keep submissions on topic and of high quality.
Just because it has a statistic in it doesn't make it statistics.
Memes and image macros are not acceptable forms of content.
Self posts with throwaway accounts will be deleted by AutoModerator
- KDnuggets Data Mining Data
- UC-Irvine Machine Learning Repository
- datasets package in R
- Kaggle <- also great for stats competitions
- CMU Data and Story Library
- U.S. Government Data Portal
- St. Louis Fed. Reserve
- AllenDowney's Stats Page
Useful resources for learning R:
- r-bloggers - blog aggregator with statistics articles generally done with R software.
- Quick-R - great R reference site.
Related Software Links:
Advice for applying to grad school:
Advice for undergrads:
Jobs and Internships