84,852 subscribers a community for 7 years, 10 monthslast post today [+]
WARNING: Links to wallet scams/pyramid schemes will get you banned.
Developers: You can post your own game, but you must point out your involvement, either in the comments or in the post title. Your submission will get removed, and you might get banned otherwise.
For more general game sales info, /r/GameDeals is a pretty awesome place.
If you want to cast an even wider net, there's /r/AppHookup.
You should be able to get these posts in your RSS reader by using this finely crafted link.
- Format for submitting stuff:
- [title] [%off] - [money now]. [extra info (including end date of sale if available)].
- Commentary goes in the comments. NOT in the post title.
- Example: Dishonored is 50% ($10 off $20). Also, free to play for the weekend!
- Don't post crap. No one cares if Petz Horsez 2 is 25% off.
If your legitimate submission gets caught in the spam filter, send a message to the mods and we'll put it through.
Also, if someone is offering you a free game, SAY PLEASE/THANK YOU. "gimme it" is not a polite response. Instead, say, "Please, sir, I would love to have this game because I donated all of my money to the local charity and can't get a job to pay for it myself because my legs were amputated after I ran into a burning building to rescue one dozen orphans. Thank you for your time."