34,963 subscribers a community for 7 years, 2 monthslast post today [+]
Search Topics With Google
In The Search Bar Enter:
site:www.reddit.com/r/steroids <Search String>
- List Here
- The Community
- Overview / Index
- |--- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- |--- Medicinal Uses
- |--- Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT)
- |--- AAS And The Law
- |--- Talking Points
- Cycle - Things To Know
- |--- Your First Cycle
- |--- Example Cycles
- |--- Safe Injections
- |--- Post Cycle Therapy (PCT)
- |--- The Estrogen Handbook
- |--- Cycle Reports
- |--- Nutrition
- |--- Women
- Compound Profiles
- |--- Hepatotoxicity & Liver Protection
- |--- Ancillaries
- |--- Homebrewing
- |--- Esters
- |--- Side Effects & Solutions
- |--- Human Growth Hormone (HGH)
- |--- Peptides
- |--- Compound Experience Directory
- Blood Work
- |--- Health Markers Defined
- Maintain user safety as a primary concern in all discussions.
- Facilitate high quality information sharing related to steroids and hormones.
- Consistently document information related to steroid use for future reference in the /r/steroids/wiki.
- Let members decide what content is desirable.
- Keep the environment free from any monetary influences.
- Keep the community tone intact, despite growth and influx of new members.
- Keep members informed about plans and changes to the community.
No Source Talk / No Monetization. Profiteering and / or source talk of any kind will result in a ban. There are no warnings. More Info.
Use Caution; Disclose Guesses. The only things posted here that are authoritative are those things with directly reference-able, peer-reviewed scientific studies. Posters and advice seekers should take caution. Please disclose guesses and unproven conclusions. Bad, inaccurate and uninformed advice can lead people to self-injury. More Info.
Keep It Friendly & On-Topic. This forum will not tolerate drama and bullshit. If you cannot respond in a friendly manner seeking to de-escalate conflict, simply do not hit the save button. Healthy, reasoned debate, critical thinking, the socratic method and assuming the best intentions of the respondent are paramount to keeping this place civil. Circlejerk-ish or off subject posts may be removed. More Info.
Approved Posters Only. To avoid a flood of basic questions, new readers cannot create new topics. After 90 days of participation (comments) in the community, you will be automatically approved to create new topics. If you have a comment made in /r/steroids that is at least 90 days old and you weren't automatically approved, message the moderators linking to the comment. More Info.
Questions or Concerns? Please message the moderators with any questions, concerns, or clarifications you may need. More Info
- Ask Anything - Daily
- Off-Topic Chat - SunTuesThursday
- Compound Experience Saturday - Saturday
- Bloodwork Thread - Every 14 Days
- Diet Thread - Every Month On The 1st
- Progress Thread - Every Month On The 10th
- Training Chat - Every Month On The 20th
- List Here
- Anabolic Reference
- Find Studies at Libgen
- Good RX
- HCG Calculator
- Peptide Calculator
- Peptide / TRT / HRT Calculator
- Steroid Calc
- Supps Simplified