11,140 subscribers a community for 8 years, 11 monthslast post 2 days ago [+]
This subreddit is filled with knowledgeable people who can answer your questions, but first do your homework and think about what you're posting. Be advised that violation of this subreddit's rules can result in temporary or permanent bans.
- Use the search or our Wiki before asking questions.
- No racism
- No doxxing, personal info, or witch hunts
- No flamebaiting/wars
- No "Upvote if..." titles/posts
- Remain on topic (e.g., Taiwan)
- Be polite & don't harass others
- No low-effort or title-question-only posts (Explain yourself. If your question is really simple, put it in the weekly discussion post.)
Visa-Related & Legal Advice
We can give advice, but you should check with officials. We're not lawyers. :)
For Local Emergencies:
110 - Police/Ambulance
119 - Fire Dept.
Show Courtesy: We get it, people have different opinions. Don't bash people because they ask questions about education, because you're pan-blue/green and they're not, etc.
Do not downvote based on your opinion; only do so for posts that do not contribute to the discussion/community or violate the anti-harassment stance of this sub.
Ads & Spam
Use Reddit Advertising for promotion.
We follow a 10:1 self-promotion policy.
Events: Meet-ups, conferences, concerts, and other events are accepted.
- /r/TaiwanPics - Pictures of Taiwan
- /r/ohtaigi - Taiwanese Language
- /r/twmusic/ - Taiwan Music Scene
In alphabetical order:
Taiwan Group Subs
Thanks /u/ShrimpCrackers for the amazing sub design!