Check out the Best Porn Sites for an ad-free browsing experience!
262,014 subscribers a community for 7 years, 8 monthslast post today [+]
↩ Go to /New | About Us | Search by Flair! | May Megathreads ❯ Q&A / Experience / Investor
News | Status | Discord Chat
- Videos of AP 2018.10.4
- New MCU (Screen)
- Latest Referral Program
- Tesla announces a new Trips page for routing
Model 3 Tracker by Bloomberg
Model 3 Tracker by u/Teslike
- Submit Form Link (NEW)
- Latest VIN Findings < Refresh this page if it does not render right away
- Everything here is managed by u/Teslike!
Tesla Vehicle Comparisons by u/110110
1. Questionable Content
- 1. Questionable Content
- Case-by-case basis
- 1a. Post Type Specific
- • No Low effort/Quality Content (no memes)
- • No Sensationalist or Betteridge's Law Headlines (+)
- • No unsafe self-recorded Autopilot videos (post w/mount or passenger recording instead) (+)
- • No Images without providing credit/source, verification may be requested
- • No Referral Links or Product Spamming
- • No minor vehicle issues, or accidents. Potentially significant AP failures or limitations will be allowed.
- • No very localized news (such as Model 3 coming to a new showroom) - Initial Regional/Market News Allowed.
- 1b. User/Comment Specific
- • We are strict with Reddiquette. Be nice.
- • No Provoking/Trolling, posting misinformation, or insulting the community
- • No Indications of stock manipulation, or impolite political commentary.
- • No Referral Links or Product Spamming
- • No cross-posting to other subreddits without NP link to avoid vote manipulation.
- • No Purposefully triggering a bot, bypassing rules, or avoiding a ban.
- We allow all discussion (positive AND negative) despite what people may tell you. Please be respectful and provide fast-based citations. Also, keep in mind and be cognizant of where users tend to comment, it may help better understand whom you're replying to.
- Items with (+) were recently added or adjusted. Read more here
2. About Tesla Inc.
- 2. About Tesla Inc.
- Posts must be about Tesla Inc:
- • Posts which are not directly related must have relation in the form of a question or comparison
- • Posts about other EV manufacturers should be posted in r/ElectricVehicles
- • Posts about Elon Musk directly, without a Tesla-specific relation should be posted in r/ElonMusk
3. Topic Repost
- 3. Topic Repost - Search First
- We remove duplicate posts based on the time of submission and on a per-topic basis.
- Reposted Topics will be allowed if they provide new or updated information. If a topic has been discussed a length, please utilize these searches below. *
- Search these first:
- r/TeslaMotors Wiki
- r/TeslaMotors FAQ
- How-To Videos
- Search by Post Flair!
4. Q&A/Experience/Investor Megathreads
- For items that benefit the individual
- Question + Answer sticky thread for:
- For questions that don't typically require large discussions
- Experiences sticky thread for:
- These will be determined on a case-by-case basis, typically on expected popularity
- Common/Searchable Personal Experiences
- Vehicle or VIN Sightings (S, 3, X)
- Order Confirmations
- Delivery Day Photos
- Delivery Transport Photos
- Vehicle Customization
- Blogs/Vlogs + Racing Videos
- Vanity Plates
- Toy items / Baked goods
- Investor Thread for:
- For all posts related to Tesla Stock or Financials
- This is posted every 2 weeks (on Monday)
- This post will become an active sticky near earnings call announcements
- Did you know?
- Useful Sites (Tools, CPO Search etc.)
- Vehicle Software Updates
- Search by Post Flair or Tesla Product
User Flair Meaning
- To set user flair, click (edit) by your username just below the search bar.
- - Moderator
- - Fan
- - Investor
- - Reserved
- - Owner
- - Employee (Verification Needed if Requested) *
- Ride The Lightning
- Tesla Daily
- The Tesla Show
- Electrek Podcast
- Tesla Tidbits
- Talking Tesla (On hiatus)
How-To Videos by u/rcnfive
Model 3 Delivery Checklist (u/Tesrella)
Tesla Support Info
- For any customer issue, call (877-798-3752), tweet us (@teslaservice - currently inactive) or email us (CustomerSupport@tesla.com)
- For Body shop or collision repair issues, get a Tesla Body Shop Customer Advocate to assist you by emailing us (BodyShopSupport@tesla.com) or calling 877-798-3752 (press 2, then 4).
- To escalate any issue, log into your Tesla account, click Support and then Executive Escalation.
- - Thanks, Jon - Thank you Jon for everything. Best of luck!