113,571 subscribers a community for 3 years, 10 monthslast post today [+]
The power to shape this community is in your hands. Keep it fun, keep it respectful and remember that in the end -- it's just a game. You can view our full rules here.
Rule 1 - Reddiquette
- Follow proper Reddiquette when submitting and commenting. Keep it civil and do not make personal attacks or use offensive language in addressing others. Absolutely no platform circlejerking (PC Master Race, Console Master Race, etc), sexism, racism or hate speech will not be tolerated.
Rule 2 - Harassment & Witchhunting
- Absolutely no harassment, witchhunting, naming and shaming, or cheating/hacking reports. Report suspected game cheaters to Massive/Ubisoft directly here.
Rule 3 - Low Effort/Low Quality Etc
- Low-effort/low-quality posts, sob stories, recent reposts, loot posts or posts not directly related to The Division are subject to removal at the moderators' discretion. No Memes, rage comics, reaction gifs/videos, or image macros as posts. All media posts must include a brief description.
- Posts similar to "What's changed since 1.x" are candidates for deletion. See our wiki for info, go to the section for the latest game version.
- Posts intended for humor should use the Humor flair and will be subject to slightly less stringent rule for low-effort/low-quality.
Rule 4 - Bugs & Glitches
- Posts on bugs/glitches are allowed, however reposts or duplicate bugs/glitches will be removed. General tech issues are not allowed. See the Bug/Glitch Tracker to see if its been posted before. Please use the official forums or /r/TechSupport for all other issues.
Rule 5 - Self Promotion & Spam
- Don't spam. Self-promotion should be thoughtful, limited, and consistently well received by the community. Absolutely no linking to livestreams, except official Ubisoft or Massive streams or past broadcasts.
Rule 6 - Advertising, Buying, Selling, Trading etc.
- No advertising, selling, trying to buy, trading, giveaways, or begging. Any user who wishes to make a charity post must receive approval from moderators BEFORE making the post.
Rule 7 - LFG/Clan Recruitment
- No LFG, Recruitment, Friend Requests, or Clan threads. Please use /r/TheDivision_LFG for matchmaking and /r/TheDivisionClans for clan recruitment.
Negative Filters (Reset):
Internet Relay Chat
Join the live chat and talk to other agents. #thedivision on irc.snoonet.org
Talk and play with other agents
All Massive Employees will appear as..