316,142 subscribers a community for 6 years, 8 monthslast post today [+]
All content that is unrelated to The Walking Dead will be removed (this includes generic image macros and reaction images). Just because something is zombie-related doesn't automatically make it TWD-related. Likewise, just because a cast member acted in something else doesn't make it TWD related either.
Do not put spoilers in the title of your post.
Use a reliable image host like imgur and link directly to the image.
To keep content fresh, reposts will be removed at moderator discretion.
No bitching if your post is removed for being a shitpost.
Linking to illegally hosted content may result in a ban.
Don't be a jerk.
^We ^reserve ^the ^right ^to ^moderate ^at ^our ^own ^discretion.
The Walking Dead AMAs
> A place to discuss AMC's 'The Walking Dead'. New episodes air Sundays at 9PM EST on AMC.
- Always use the comic spoiler tag unless it's in a [Comic Spoilers] post.
- Mark posts that contain spoilers by including [Spoilers] for the show and [Comic Spoilers] for the comic within the title of the post.
- Do not include spoilers of either kind within the title of your post.
- Any post relating to future spoilers in the show need to be posted as a comment in the official "Future Spoilers" discussion post linked at the top of the page.
Violating any of the above rules can result in a ban and/or deletion of content.
Masking Spoilers For Comments
Type | Syntax | Preview
----- | ------ | --------
TV Spoilers |
(/s "Blah blah.") |
Comic Spoilers |
(/c "Blah blah.") |
Game Spoilers |
(/g "Blah blah.") |
Future Spoilers |
(/f "Blah blah.") |
Fear The Walking Dead Spoilers |
(/fear "Blah blah.") |
Join us on IRC for live discussion.
To easily join IRC use the Snoonet web chat.
- Comic book FAQ
- /r/TheWalkingDead's Wiki and FAQ
- The Walking Dead on AMC
- The Walking Dead blog on AMC
- The Walking Dead on Facebook
- The Walking Dead Wiki
- [Possible spoilers] TWD Kill Count
- Episodes Discussion archive
- [Comic Issues Discussion Threads Archive] (http://www.reddit.com/r/thewalkingdead/wiki/comic_issues_discussion_threads_archive)
We want to keep our subreddit legit for the cast and crew that have worked with us past and future. Posts or comments linking to any type of unauthorized distribution of any branch of The Walking Dead franchise will be removed. We will not censor our IRC channel, because it is a great medium for free speech and we support that. We understand that certain users have limited access to the show, and can only obtain it through illegal means. We simply ask that you keep those discussion of piracy elsewhere, and not on this particular subreddit.