17,515 subscribers a community for 6 yearslast post 1 day ago [+]
This subreddit is about minimalistic, often but not always simple implementations of just about everything.
PLEASE NOTE: This Subreddit is NOT about CodeGolf and obfuscation!
_Low line count, high quality!_
- Webserver in 42 lines of code? Great!
- A wiki engine smaller than your usual MVC controller? Awesome!
- Tiny games that somehow kicks ass? Sure!
- That one liner that fulfills your deepest desires? You got it!
- An exploit so small and elegant to make you drool? Maybe even that!
- Open source alternatives to common bloatware? Most definitely!
I'm sure you get the idea by now ;) ...
Remember: "Tiny depends on what you're doing. A tiny box, a tiny house, and a tiny country are very different sizes." - snarkyxanf
In other words: Try to aim for stuff that makes you go "wow!" instead of "huh?" ;)
Also look into:
Other Subreddits that might interest you: