26,675 subscribers a community for 5 yearslast post 99 days ago [+]
> Consoles /r/3DO /r/Astrocade /r/Atari2600 /r/Atari5200 /r/Atari7800 /r/AtariJaguar /r/ChannelF /r/ColecoVision /r/INTV /r/MagnavoxOdyssey /r/MasterSystem /r/MegaCD /r/MegaDrive /r/N64 /r/NES /r/Odyssey2 /r/PSX /r/Sega32X /r/SegaSaturn /r/SG1000 /r/SNES /r/TurboGrafx /r/Vectrex
> Handhelds /r/AtariLynx /r/Game_Gear /r/Microvision /r/NGage /r/VirtualBoy
> Computers /r/Amstrad /r/Apple2 /r/Atari8bit /r/AtariST /r/BBCMicro /r/C64 /r/DOSGaming /r/MSX /r/Sharpx68000 /r/TI994A /r/TRS80 * /r/ZXSpectrum
> General /r/Atari /r/AVGN /r/consolerepair /r/Homebrews /r/NeoGeo /r/RetroGameMusic /r/RetroGamePorn /r/retrogameswap /r/retrogaming * /r/tipofmyjoystick
This is a subreddit for finding the name of a game that you can't remember. Just post your description, and hopefully someone will be able to identify it. Be sure to help out if you think you may have an answer to someone else's post!
- Try to provide as many details as possible.
- One game per post only. If you are looking for multiple games, make multiple submissions.
- Place tags at the beginning of your post containing the platform the game was played on, and the year it was played. e.g. [N64]
- Use spoiler tags when posting possible spoilers.
- Mark your post as solved when you find the game you are looking for. [Click here for help]
Filter by solved/unsolved posts:
[Member of the RetroGaming Network] (http://www.reddit.com/user/ZadocPaet/m/retrogamingnetwork)
The RetroGaming Network consists of subreddits dedicated to classic consoles, computers, handhelds, and old school gaming in general. Check out the dropdown lists at the top of this sub to explore our network!