Multireddit detailsShowing 10 reddits:
News, and other content, relating to British Columbia, Canada.
Minimal, deliberately. Just avoid spam, racial epithets, and death threats and we're good.
Areas of Alberta with their own Reddits.
To keep clutter off the main page, please check out some of the Calgary-related pages for an FAQ on everything you need to enjoy the city, parties, jobs, housing, stuff for sale, and more:
- What, where, and when to do things for fun, work, and more - kept current by our lively members
- Calgary's hub for Reddit meetups
- For renters, landlords, buyers and sellers
- Buy and Sell
- Post a job you want, job that needs filling
- Celebrating Calgary's music scene
- For all things Bar Craft in YYC
- Independent Calgary comedy lives here
- Share anything RE: Calgary Expo
- Gone wild with cowboy hats [NSFW]
You might want to read the Reddiquette.
New theme! More info here
We decided on this description politely.
Detailed rules can be found here
- Be excellent to each other!
- Follow reddiquette
- Report content that is hateful, spam, or off-topic
- Message the moderators when you report something. It can be difficult to tell why something was flagged
- Editorialize submission titles
- Resort to insults based on race, gender, sexual orientation, or religious beliefs
- Use link shorteners (e.g. tinyurl, bit.ly)
- Post users' personal information
- Post images of memes, scenery, or generic pictures on days other than Friday. See here for more information
Canadian subreddit network
A complete listing can be found here
- British Columbia
- New Brunswick
- Newfoundland and Labrador
- Northwest Territories
- Nova Scotia
- Prince Edward Island
- Barrie, ON
- Burlington, ON
- Durham region, ON
- Medicine Hat
- Moncton, NB
- Moose Jaw
- Pemberton, BC
- Peterborough, ON
- Red Deer, AB
- Saint John, NB
- Sarnia, ON
- Sault Ste. Marie, ON
- Squamish, BC
- St. Johns, NL
- Stratford, ON
- Thunder Bay
- Victoria, BC
- Whistler, BC
- Calgary Flames
- Edmonton Oilers
- Montreal Canadiens
- Ottawa Senators
- Toronto Maple Leafs
- Vancouver Canucks
- Winnipeg Jets
- See full listing at /r/CanadianPostSecondary/
- Canada Politics
- Canadian Forces
- First Session of the 41st Parliament
- CBC Radio
- O Canada
- Immigration Canada Discussion
- Join #reddit-canada on freenode IRC (freenode client)
- Join #canada on snoonet IRC (mibbit client)
- For instructions, assistance, questions or more info, please see this thread
The moderators of r/Canada reserve the right to moderate posts and comments at their discretion, with regard to their perception of the suitability of said posts and comments for this subreddit. Thank you for your understanding.
Get your team logo/flair from hockeybot!
Check out the r/hockey irc chat.
Check out some related subreddits and links.
Read the guide for creating Game Threads.
Please read the Conduct and Posting Guidelines before submitting or posting comments on /r/hockey.
Need more hockey on reddit? Check out these subreddits.
Welcome to the Toronto Maple Leafs subreddit, home to links and discussion of the Leafs, Marlies, and general Toronto hockey.
- Playoff results
- Regular season standings
- Regular season player stats
- Live streaming guide
- Submission guidelines
- "Get it"
- Be outlandish
- Make fun of /r/canada
- Screencap /r/canadapolitics threads that you link
- Post graphics / memes / stupid shit
- Shave your neckbeard before posting
- Hide your votes to make reddit better
- Report comments by go24-grade try-hards
- Not "get it"
- Be butthurt
- Be a crybaby
- Be a Liberal
- Have a long, flowing neckbeard
- Try too hard. There's a different sub for that.
Canada at a glance
Our amazing country
The most creative subreddit in history
The most award-winning subreddit in history
Public Service Announcements
PLEASE REPORT ANY POSTS BY /R/CANADAPOLITCS FANBOYS USING METACANADA AS A DUMPING GROUND TO EXPLAIN THEIR MISGUIDED AND HORRIBLE MODERATION POLICIES.
Regularly banned for being butthurt
VERY CLOSE TO BEING BANNED AGAIN
The moderators of r/MetaCanada reserve the right to moderate posts and comments, and ban users, at their discretion. Generally speaking, we don't like moderating. In fact, we hate it. So don't be a dickbag and make us do something we don't like to do. There are precious few rules, just follow them.
MetaCanada: now officially pitied by /u/go24
Tout au sujet de la belle province de Québec
- et cetera
N'hésitez pas à saluer nos amis montréalais
Ce reddit est bilingue: Vous pouvez soumettre en français et en anglais!
This reddit is bilingual: You can submit in french and english!
Quelques discussions essentielles:
- Ultimate Guide to Healthcare in Québec
- Best Healthcare locations in Quebec
- Ultimate Guide to Québec as a French province for English speakers
French as a Second Language Class
Toronto is the greatest city of all!
/r/Toronto Monthly Meetups
- When: Second Saturday of every month
- Next: Saturday, May 11th, 6pm onward
- Venue: Artful Dodger
Toronto News :
- Toronto Star
- The Globe & Mail
- National Post
- Macleans Online
- Toronto Sun
- Metro News Toronto
- NOW Magazine
- Blog TO
- The Grid
Amazing Activities in Toronto :
- Toronto.com - Movies, Events, Attractions, Restaurants, Bars & Clubs, Shopping.
- Tourism Toronto - Where to stay, Where to eat, What to do, Gay Toronto, Calendar of events.
- Toronto Jungle
Official Website - City of Toronto:
Sister Subreddits :
Other Useful Links:
A place for news about and /or involving Ontario, Canada
A subreddit for all things Vancouver, Canada.
See something requiring attention? Message The Moderators
*INFO FOR TOURISTS*
- General info
- All the best places to eat!
- Food Cart Locator
- Vancity Drink Specials
- Beer threads.
- Tourist Ideas By Locals, the inside scoop.
- Search the Numerous Previous Threads
- Walking tours
- Suggested itineraries
Airbnb Vancouver ~ short term and vacation rentals.
The Georgia Straight is the weekly entertainment listing publication.
RESOURCES FOR MOVING TO VANCOUVER
- Vancouver Neighbourhoods
- Padmapper Vancouver ~ aggregates rental property listings
- Craigslist Vancouver Rentals
- Airbnb Vancouver ~ short term and vacation rentals.
When considering moving to Vancouver, please Google "thinking of moving to Vancouver" FIRST. Please only post if you have unanswered questions after that.
Popular Vancouver sites:
If you don't like Facebook or don't use Facebook, then head on over to our Google Event Calendar. (Which actually gets updated!)
We also have an IRC channel! (#reddit-vancouver, irc.freenode.net)
We also have a flickr page!