1,135 subscribers a community for 6 years, 10 monthslast post 366 days ago [+]
A subreddit for the organization of information relating to cannabis prohibition and a place to discuss the ways to get involved in cannabis reform. Admittedly we have a focus on the US, but it will be difficult for change to come elsewhere before here.
Some Posting Guidelines
*Try to focus on well developed content that will enrich the community and help us work toward it's goals
*Please do not simply post cannabis related blogs - we have a focus on reform efforts
*Avoid any links with large unavoidable or video advertisements
Contact Your Elected Officials:
Helpful Legal Status Information:
Cannabis Prohibition & Reform Information:
Drug Decriminalization in Portugal - Cato Institute
*Cannabis Training University- basic hemp uses
Pot TV Network - Streaming Cannabis info/news
1,091,412 subscribers a community for 8 years, 4 monthslast post today [+]
> Welcome to /r/Trees!
Please make sure to read the rules before posting.
> The go-to subreddit for anything and everything marijuana.
> Offenses may result in a ban. Scroll down to read the Posting Rules.
> /r/Trees is indexed by Karma Decay.
>Prefer an old-school chat room? Try our IRC channel (#trees at irc.snoonet.org)
> Posting Rules
Remember: the rules change on weekends! See 'The /r/trees Weekend' below.
- /r/trees is an 18+ community. If you are under 18, consider posting to /r/saplings instead.
- Memes, image macros, screenshots, reaction gifs, and shitposts should be posted on /r/see.
- Do not ask for or give exchanges, hookups, meetups, or advice on how to acquire trees, seeds, clones, CBD, or use of Dark Net Markets. This includes general questions and all locations, legal and illegal.
- Be respectful to fellow posters – name-calling, rudeness, and trolling are not welcome here.
- Link posts must be directly related to cannabis.
- Do not post NSFW/porn.
- Do not post pictures of tagging/vandalism or make posts about driving while high (Includes pictures where obviously driving while high.)
- Do not post about dead people, dead pets, or dead bongs.
- All forms of advertising and self-promotion are prohibited. Learn more about advertising on reddit
- The mods reserve the right to remove posts at our discretion.
> The /r/Trees Weekend
- Every Saturday, we relax our rules. Artwork, GIFs, and image macros are all permitted for the day.
- Not everything goes though: you still can't upload NSFW, ask for hookups/meetups, show disrespect towards other users or advertise anything at all. Read more here. >
- Every Sunday, you can submit text posts only.
- This allows for a break from all of the link posts during the week, so the community can share their stories and talk with each other. Naturally, we are less strict regarding the removal of text posts.
> Contact r/trees modteam - polite, concise messages will garner the best results.
> Activism on /r/Trees
> ####DONATE TO
> ####ACTIVE PETITIONS
> - > Click here to message the mods.
> Sort By Flair * under construction Entreddits: Location Specific * US Entreddits * World Entreddits * Social Entreddits: Interest Specific * Veteran Ents * Cannabis Industry * Tree Fans * Music * Ent Gamers * PCMR Ents (Gaming) * Entreddits Social Entreddits: Content Specific * Tree Art * Tree Written Word/Art * Dab Art * Casual Concentrates * Tree Comics * Growing Cannabis * Vaporizer Ents * Stoner Engineering * Cannabis Videos * Munchies & Edibles * Art of Rolling Entreddits: Knowledge * Newbie Ents * Quitting Trees * Growing Cannabis * Vaporizer Ents * Cannabis Extracts * Knowledge and Information * Tree Hardware * Tree Help * Nugs & Growing * Glassheads Entreddits: Other * Tree Business * /r/WeedBiz * WeedStartups * Tree Elders * Tree Ladies ENTertainment * Official TreesRadio * The Trees Network Activism * Trees Activism * /r/timetolegalize * Students for Sensible Drug Policy * /m/TreeForm * Canada - Sensible BC Campaign Chat * TreesChat * ICanHazChat Channel, pw: pineapple /r/trees Twitter