192,146 subscribers a community for 9 years, 1 monthlast post today [+]
> Interested in riding a bicycle? We welcome bicyclists of all skill levels including those who don't yet own a bike. Ask us your questions or meet up with other redditors in your area for local rides.
> New to cycling? One of our moderators wrote a book that will answer most of your questions. >
> A Good Place To Start > > New Cyclist Thread
| Types of Bikes | | :--|:-- | Mountain Bike | Fixed Gear | | BMX | Cyclocross | | 29er | Unicycling | | Electric bikes | Cargo Bikes | | Recumbent | Fat Bike | | City | Single Speed | Tandem | Invisible |
| Bike Culture | :-- |Lady Cyclists| |Bike Buddies - find bike partners| |Bike porn - SFW!| |EveryDayRide - New Bike Day photos| |Busted carbon| |Reddit bikeshop - Classifieds| |Bicycle culture| |Low Car — A car-lite lifestyle| |Random Acts of Bicycle| |Bicycling Circlejerk| |Bicycle Sharing| |Cycling — A text-only cycling subreddit| |Pédale — Le vélo pour tous, en Français| |Fahrrad — Auf dem Fahrrad, in Deutsch| |Bike Messengers| |Franken Bikes — Bike modding| |Vintage Bicycles - Pre-1986| |Bike Paths| |Cycling Fashion| |Bike Cammers|
>>> >>> ######Communities >>> Akron, OH Atlanta Austin Australia BaltimoreBay Area Boise Boston Buffalo Chicago Carolinas Colorado Columbus, OH Dallas-Fort Worth DC Delaware Detroit Edmonton Grand Rapids Halifax Hawaii Houston Indiana Ireland Leeds London Los Angeles Louisiana Madison Manchester MiamiMOMontreal Nashville NYC Oklahoma City Omaha Ottawa Philadelphia Pittsburgh Portland Richmond Rochester Salt Lake City San Antonio Scotland Seattle SoCal St. Louis Toronto Twin Cities UK Vancouver
354 subscribers a community for 8 years, 2 monthslast post today [+]
Creative Commons, GNU, Public domain - If I'm encouraged to copy it, then you're encouraged to post it.
6,703 subscribers a community for 11 years, 2 monthslast post today [+]
Part of the Free Culture Reddit Community!
/r/FreeCulture - Organizing, activism, news, and discussion
/r/LibreProjects - Share and promote free cultural works
/r/LibreDesign - Graphic design
/r/LibreStudio - Audio/Video production
/r/Cyberfeminism - Anti racism/sexism/etc & technology
/r/FreeGaming - Free/Libre Video Games and Development
/r/CyberLaws - Technology and Law
/r/DarknetPlan - Decentralized internet
Community Norms for Safer Spaces
We recognize that the types of speech that dominate our space and the composition of people who occupy here are reflective of our values; there are no cooincidences. Therefore, it is our responsibility to create a safer space for marginalized identities including people with disabilities, people of color, LGBTQIA (lesbian, gay, transgender/transsexual, queer, intersex, and asexual) people, women, and class oppressed people.
We have no tolerance for oppressive attitudes, and expect accountability for any oppressive behavior. That is, any language or action that upholds ableism, white supremacy or peripheral racism, cissexism, heterosexism, misogyny, and/or classism. This includes slut shaming, victim blaming, body policing, etc. All members are encouraged to hold themselves and each other to our these community norms and to report any offenders to the group admins.
976,343 subscribers a community for 7 years, 8 monthslast post today [+]
> Welcome to /r/Trees!
Please make sure to read the rules before posting.
> The go-to subreddit for anything and everything marijuana.
> Offenses may result in a ban. Scroll down to read the Posting Rules.
> /r/Trees is indexed by Karma Decay.
> Posting Rules
Remember: the rules change on weekends! See 'The /r/trees Weekend' below.
- /r/trees is an 18+ community.
- Memes, image macros, screenshots, and off-topic posts need to be posted on /r/see.
- Do not ask for or give hookups, meetups, or advice on how to acquire trees, seeds, clones, CBD, or use of Dark Net Markets.
- Be respectful to fellow posters – name-calling, rudeness, and trolling are not welcome here.
- Link posts must be directly related to cannabis.
- Do not post NSFW/porn.
- Do not post pictures of tagging/vandalism or make posts about driving while high (Includes pictures where obviously driving while high.)
- Do not post about deceased relatives, friends or pets.
- All forms of advertising are prohibited. Learn more about advertising on reddit
- The mods reserve the right to remove posts at our discretion.
> The /r/Trees Weekend
- Every Saturday, we relax our rules. Artwork, GIFs, and image macros are all permitted for the day.
- Not everything goes though: you still can't upload NSFW, ask for hookups/meetups, show disrespect towards other users or advertise anything at all. Read more here. >
- Every Sunday, you can submit text posts only.
- This allows for a break from all of the link posts during the week, so the community can share their stories and talk with each other. Naturally, we are less strict regarding the removal of text posts.
> Contact r/trees modteam - polite, concise messages will garner the best results.
> Activism on /r/Trees
> ####DONATE TO
> ####ACTIVE PETITIONS
> ##~no active petitions~
> - > Click here to message the mods.
> Sort By Flair * under construction Entreddits: Location Specific * US Entreddits * World Entreddits * Social Entreddits: Interest Specific * Veteran Ents * Cannabis Industry * Tree Fans * Music * Ent Gamers * PCMR Ents (Gaming) * Entreddits Social Entreddits: Content Specific * Tree Art * Tree Written Word/Art * Dab Art * Casual Concentrates * Tree Comics * Growing Cannabis * Vaporizer Ents * Stoner Engineering * Cannabis Videos * Munchies & Edibles * Art of Rolling Entreddits: Knowledge * Newbie Ents * Quitting Trees * Growing Cannabis * Vaporizer Ents * Cannabis Extracts * Knowledge and Information * Tree Hardware * Tree Help * Nugs & Growing * Glassheads Entreddits: Other * Tree Business * /r/WeedBiz * WeedStartups * Tree Elders * Tree Ladies ENTertainment * Official TreesRadio * The Trees Network Activism * Trees Activism * /r/timetolegalize * Students for Sensible Drug Policy * /m/TreeForm * Canada - Sensible BC Campaign Chat * TreesChat * ICanHazChat Channel, pw: pineapple /r/trees Twitter