Multireddit detailsShowing 2 reddits:
A subreddit for the organization of information relating to cannabis prohibition and a place to discuss the ways to get involved in cannabis reform. Admittedly we have a focus on the US, but it will be difficult for change to come elsewhere before here.
Some Posting Guidelines
*Try to focus on well developed content that will enrich the community and help us work toward it's goals
*Please do not simply post cannabis related blogs - we have a focus on reform efforts
*Avoid any links with large unavoidable or video advertisements
Contact Your Elected Officials:
Helpful Legal Status Information:
Cannabis Prohibition & Reform Information:
Drug Decriminalization in Portugal - Cato Institute
*Cannabis Training University- basic hemp uses
Pot TV Network - Streaming Cannabis info/news
-- > List of Ent Subreddits Local: US World Global local New Ents: /r/Saplings Quitting trees: /r/leaves Activism: /m/Treeform Art, Comics, NSFW, Poetry, Stories: /m/TreeArt Ent fans of TV shows and movies: /m/TreeFans Edibles and munchies: /m/TreeFood Ent Gamers: /m/TreeGames General Trees: /m/Trees Knowledge and Information: /m/TreeKnowledge Pieces, Pipes, Vaporizers, etc.: /m/TreeHardware /m/TreeHelp Memes & random pictures: /m/TreeMeme Movies, Songs, Sounds, Books: /m/TreeMedia Nugs, Growing: /m/Nuglife Religious Ents: /m/Treeligion Trees Business and Marketing: /r/treebusiness Vaporizer discussion: /r/vaporents Tree Elders * Tree Ladies
Welcome to /r/Trees! Please make sure to read the rules before posting.
First offenses result in a two-week ban!
As of Nov 26th, 2014
/r/trees is an 18+ community.
Memes, gifs, image macros, screenshots, and off-topic posts need to be posted on /r/see.
- Do not ask for hookups, meetups, or advice on how to buy trees.
- Be respectful to fellow posters – name-calling, rudeness, and trolling are not welcome here.
- Link posts must be directly related to cannabis.
- Do not post NSFW/porn.
- Do not post pictures of tagging or other vandalism.
- All forms of advertising are prohibited.
- *note: the mods reserve the right to remove posts at our discretion
- Contact r/trees modteam - polite, concise messages will garner the best results.
The /r/trees Weekend
- Every Saturday, we relax our rules. Off-topic links, images, GIFs, and image macros are all permitted for the day.
- Not everything goes though: you still can't upload NSFW, ask for hookups/meetups, show disrespect towards other users or advertise anything at all.
This is a relatively new rule; see here for more info.
- Every Sunday, you can submit text posts only.
- This allows for a break from all of the link posts during the week, so the community can share their stories and talk with each other. Naturally, we are less strict regarding the removal of text posts.