24,528 subscribers a community for 9 years, 7 monthslast post today [+]
User experience design is the process of enhancing user satisfaction by improving the usability, ease of use, and pleasure provided in the interaction between the user and the product.
User experience design encompasses traditional human–computer interaction (HCI) design, and extends it by addressing all aspects of a product or service as perceived by users.
- Off-topic posts will be removed
- No blog spam or marketing materials for agencies/services that masquerade to be articles
- follow reddiquette
- no self-promotion or surveys
- No promotion of agencies, vendors, services, or software
- No memes, image macros, screen caps of UIs you don't like (try /r/crappydesign) and other low effort image posts. Informative images, images necessary to illustrate questions, or imagery accompanied with useful analysis are generally allowed.