153,456 subscribers a community for 1 year, 4 monthslast post unknown [+]
Screenshots of Black people being wholesome on social media, it doesn't need to just be twitter but obviously that is best.
Black culture has a unique way of examining the everyday and we are here to showcase that.
whole·some meme \ˈhōl-səm\ \mēm\ (n.):
- a meme that promotes health or well-being of body, mind, and/or soul
- a meme that is pure of heart, devoid of corruption or malice, modest, stable, virtuous, and all-around sweet and compassionate
- a meme that conveys support, positivity, compassion, understanding, love, affection, and genuine friendship by re-contextualizing classic meme formats, and using them to display warmth and empathy
- a meme with no snark or sarcasm that displays genuine human emotion and subverts a generally negative meme to be more positive
We are proud to be a part of the Wholesome Network, along with:
- /r/wholesometextposts (new!!)
- Check out our twitter
- And our Steam Community!
All posts must be wholesome BPT screenshots.
Please make posts general rather than specific personal experiences. This helps make posts more relatable.
Please avoid submitting NSFW content.
Please do not troll, harass, or be generally rude to your fellow users.
Please do not post personal information, yours or others.
Please link to images directly. This makes browsing easier for those using RES or through a mobile device.
Please do not mention upvotes in your post. No "Upvote in..." or "Upvote if..." type titles or memes. See here.
Please avoid re-posting memes.
Welcome to our community! Please remember to always express good wishes to your fellow user and to have a great day. Thank you for your interest and for being you!
This subreddit is part of the Wholesome Network. See our friends:
Having a rough time and in need of support? Please check out these resources!
WE DID NOT CREATE THE CONCEPT OF WHOLESOME MEMES! This subreddit is meant to be both a depository for wholesome content, and a place for new wholesome content to emerge. Please visit Tumblr, Twitter, and other relevant websites to see more!
Friends We Love & Support
> /r/BlackPeopleTwitter /r/PartyParrot