70,702 subscribers a community for 9 years, 12 monthslast post today [+]
- Tips and tricks
- Windows 10 Update history
- Frequently asked questions
- Clean Windows 10 installation
- Windows community wiki
- Follow Reddiquette.
- Keep it civil and on topic. Comments or posts that are disrespectful or encourage harassment of others (including witch-hunts of any kind) are not allowed.
- Do not post pirated content or promote it in any way.
- Blogspam, mobile links and URL shorteners (such as tinyurl or bit.ly) are not allowed.
- Do not post any offensive material
- Do not post personal information (address, email, phone number, etc.)
- Please remain respectful to users at all times.
- Do not 'backseat moderate' - Report any rule breakers to moderators.
- No spamming, advertising.
- No referral/affiliate-links.
- Subreddit rules
Microsoft Teams - Office 365 Team communication service subreddit.
Windows 10 - biggest Windows related subreddit for all things related to Windows 10.
Windows Mobile - dedicated to Windows Mobile OS and discussions about it.
Windows Insiders - dedicated to Windows Insider program, WI builds troubleshooting.
Xbox One - dedicated to Xbox One console and its peripherals, news and discussions.
Surface - dedicated to Surface powerful laptop/tablet and discussions around it and its peripherals.
Filter content by flair
- Hide Flairs Show Flairs Hide Help, Bug
- Insider Bug
Tech Support - dedicated to solving problems and helping others out.
Android - Android Operating system and its peripherals discussions.
Apple - Apple devices, services discussions.