614 subscribers a community for 8 years, 11 monthslast post 12 days ago [+]
A look at Zionist organizations and the links between financial and political power in America.
- AIPAC 101 - What Every American Should Know
- AIPAC Grooming American Students to Serve Israel
- AIPAC: The Voice of America
- How Zionism Infiltrated The United States
- The Israel Lobby - VPRO
Other subreddits you might like:
- 9/11 truth
- American Politics
- Black Operations
- British Jewish Power
- Endless War
- Israel Exposed
- Men's Rights
- Middle East News
- Occupy Wall Street
- World Events
- World News
- World Politics
51,263 subscribers a community for 9 years, 2 monthslast post today [+]
Anthropology is the study of humans in the past and present. It draws on the humanities as well as social, biological, and physical sciences. Historically, anthropologists in the United States study one of four topics, or sub-fields: sociocultural anthropology, biological/physical anthropology, archaeology, and linguistics.
Post your interesting linguistic, archaeology, sociocultural, and biological anthropology links.
Feel free to ask questions, but search our Frequently Asked Questions List to see if your question has been answered previously. For book recommendations check the Recommended Reading Page of our wiki.
Please do not submit blogspam, pseudoscience, memes, or dinosaurs.
Please keep this community civil and respectful. Report any hostile behavior, prejudiced comments, and off-topic posts. Racism will not be tolerated.
Read more about anthropology here:
12,021,884 subscribers a community for 9 years, 8 monthslast post today [+]
Welcome to /r/art! This is a community of art lovers that share their favorite pieces, news or information that will impact the art community. Review the subreddit rules before posting.
Title Formatting Guidelines:
Titles should be to the point; all extra information or context should be added in the comments. We would appreciate if Digital Art posts include the pixel dimensions of the image uploaded
> Your artwork - "Title, Medium, Size"
> Another artist's work - "Title, Artist, Medium, Year"
> Album of artworks - "Collection of my (or another artist's) work, Medium."
> News article - "Title, Year"
> Discussion - make it a self post. Expand on your question in the text and include image examples when possible.
> Videos - Videos should be titled in a way consistent with it's content. Both art and news are allowed.
Please flair your post.
Rules | Notes
1. Use the correct title formatting. | The title formatting is outlined above. Make sure to follow it or else your post will be removed. Do not add any extraneous information or be subjective in your title. Plagiarism is grounds for a permaban.
2. Direct image/video links only. | All submissions other than articles must be a direct link to a static image(url must end in .jpg, .png, etc.), imgur album, or video page. Articles must contain more substance than just a gallery of images or an embedded video, and they must cover some current news in the art world.
3. Do not make multiple posts, make an album instead. | You must wait at least 48 hours between posts. Please use the rolling sticky for daily challenge posts.
4. Do not submit sketches, doodles or unfinished work. | Post these to other subreddits like /r/IDAP, /r/sketches and /r/doodles instead. If it's an unfinished work and you need advice, post it as a self post.
5. Do not submit work with extraneous objects in the frame. | We're here to look at art, not your Prismacolor pencils, the desk you framed your painting over, your easel, or anything else that would not be seen if the art were publicly displayed. 6. Do not post memes or other low quality work | Melted crayon "art" and bad MSPaint drawings are subject to a 3 day ban. This rule is totally up to mod discretion. 7. No fan art, comics, or requests for work. | See here. Submissions that don't fit here may be redirected to more suitable subreddits like /r/fanart, /r/artporn, or /r/comics. Requests for art work should be submitted to /r/designjobs instead. 8. Be respectful and stay on topic | Bigotry, slapfights, and off topic comments will not be tolerated.
9. Do not link to blogs, social media, or stores. | /r/art is not a place to sell your work. Consider /r/artstore. This applies to comments and submissions. Also see here if you're using reddit for self promotion. ★ Feel free to add user flair! | Please edit your flair to tell us your qualifications or specialty, but follow the guidelines. Using non /r/art related flair will result in a ban. ★ If your post doesn't show up... | it may have been caught in the spam filter. Please message the moderators and we'll be happy to look into it. ★ If you see any rule-breaking posts or comments... | please report them by clicking the "report" button or messaging the moderators directly here.
For the full version of the rules click here.
Click here for a list of Art-related subreddits you might enjoy
>IRC: Need help or want to chat, join us in #art
2,369 subscribers a community for 9 years, 7 monthslast post today [+]
Uniting and Empowering our People
Check out the Official r/BlackCulture Anthem: Nature of the Threat by Rass Kass
MISSION:Re-Branding the Black Culture "brand"
r/BlackCulture is THE subreddit for all things relating to Black Culture whether it be:
- Black History
- All Styles of Black music, new and old
- Black art and artists, independent and famous
- And Black opinion on current events
- We are also a hub of debate over issues which face The Black Community from within and without.
Follow some simple rules
- Do not harass or abuse your fellow users or you will be banned.
If you are here to provoke or incite the regular users of this sub with racist and/or offensive comments - you will be reported and you will be banned. You know who you are.
We will ban you if we discover that you have made extremely problematic comments/posts in other subreddits.
Posts from throwaway accounts will be removed.
All are welcome to participate openly. Feel free to add in, we offer and accept a little bit of everything.
Other Black Subreddits:
Black History Special: RealBlackHistorySeries!
3,936 subscribers a community for 7 years, 6 monthslast post 28 days ago [+]
Bring us your most contentious opinions, but be ready to back them. Submit links to reviews that astonish and bewilder. Arguing about a work is how we indicate its vitality.
Books, comics, movies, music, painting, poetry, video games: whatever. If it moves, kill it.
To get the artists' points of view, try interview.
13 subscribers a community for 7 years, 5 monthslast post 186 days ago [+]
A subreddit for the exchange of the ideas and practices of different cultures, modern or ancient. Post about anything from the dental practices of the ancient Romans to the the dance and ritual of modern suburbia to the philosophical and ethical beliefs of heartland China.
Please respect all practices, no matter how ridiculous they may sound. What is common in your culture may sound absurd to another
144 subscribers a community for 9 years, 1 monthlast post 847 days ago [+]
All about Thailand: stories, news items, food, culture, people, Thai women, attractions, sites of interest, articles, etc. Everything about Thailand and Thais!
43,722 subscribers a community for 9 years, 5 monthslast post today [+]
More than atheism: dedicated to rational, logical and scientific examination of culture, politics, religion, science, business and more!
This subreddit is not about:
- "free thoughts" in any literal sense.
Please note these rules:
- Off-topic posts will be deleted. Repeat offenders will be banned.
- Trolls and their minions are subject to immediate banning.
- Accounts that were obviously created to spam/promote off-topic content will be banned.
- Personal attacks are prohibited. State your point without having to denigrate another user.
- While we know it's impossible to curtail editorial, we want to focus mostly on news from credible sources and will be temporarily blocking certain blog sites that have been recently used to spam and karma-farm.
- No wide-sweeping, binary-type generalizations allowed. i.e. "xxx is safe/unsafe/good/bad/all-the-same/" where xxx is any large field of study (terrorists, antifa, vaccines, GMOs, capitalism, conservatives, liberals, political parties etc.) Argue specifics, not huge generalizations that are impossible to scientifically prove true.
*The term "freethought" (one word) has a specific meaning and does not imply whatever you feel you should talk about. *
/r/Freethought is an open forum dedicated to rational, logical and scientific examination of culture, politics, religion, science, business and more!
Freethinkers reject claims and beliefs which are not testable and verifiable using established scientific methods, and encourage a society that espouses the priority of rationality and reason over dogma, emotion and pop doctrine.
Reddit Hivemind not welcome here! Just because you personally disagree with something doesn't mean it should be marginalized. All arguments require evidence.
This forum is focused on examining issues to, as best we can, identify truth from a pure science perspective, with an acknowledgement that we as humans are inherently biased and must celebrate and respect skepticism and be aware of emotion and peer pressure and how it affects our ability to identify and recognize that which is objectively true.
The scientific method always leaves room for re-adjustment if evidence indicates such. As a result, dogmatic behavior (subscribing to passionate viewpoints in lieu of evidence) is antithetical to our ideals.
Remember, downvote stories based on the quality of the content, not whether you agree or disagree with the statement. For more info on Reddiquitte, see voting guidelines.
Rules regarding debate and discussion
/r/Freethought endeavors to be a Logical Fallacy Free Zone - What this means is that we encourage debate on the merits of an issue, without resorting to personal attacks or dismissing the messenger by applying some kind of politically-incorrect label, or using dishonest debate tactics that distract from, rather than address the cogent parts of an issue. If you cannot successfully argue your point without using personal indictments, sweeping generalizations or false-dichotomies/equivalences, we will encourage (if not facilitate) your non-participation.
We also strongly condemn the over-simplification of complex issues, or the deviation from an argument by drilling down into semantics or the "two wrongs make a right" fallacy (pointing out hypocrisy needs to be relevant to the debate beyond simply an attempt to discredit someone or something) . As we debate issues, be aware of staying on point, arguing the position raised, not the position you've assumed that isn't clearly specified -- so if you're unsure, ask what the other person means before you go off on a tirade attacking an argument they did not make.
And last but not least: Not all references are of equal weight. Citations should be individually-assessed based on: 1. The depth of their details and how this specifically relates to the issue at hand, 2. The objectivity of the source and the degree to which there is not a conflict-of-interest.
Notice: There will be a zero-tolerance policy for muck-raking, trolling and trying to create drama. If you participate in any threads trying to attack mods or the subreddit you will be banned. /r/Freethought is the subreddit, NOT the topic of threads. If you don't want to participate, feel free to unsubscribe. In the meantime, bear with us while we "cleanse" the forum of disruptive influences.
NOTE: This is not a "philosophy forum" unless it specifically relates to science and skepticism. Do not confuse "free thought" with "freethought".
Also... * piece of shit
2,788 subscribers a community for 8 years, 2 monthslast post 1 day ago [+]
Please read the sidebar and get a feel for the links submitted to this group. We prefer conscious alternative and undergroup hiphop, anything from KRS to Poor Righteous Teachers to 5% preachers to Dead Prez or random raps on soundcloud about the illuminati.
Promote your own stuff or share something obscure we haven't heard before! Search the subreddit before submitting a classic. Peace.
Looking for mixes and dj sets
https://www.reddit.com/r/backpacker http://www.reddit.com/r/altrap http://www.reddit.com/r/hiphopheads https://www.reddit.com/r/importedhiphop http://www.reddit.com/r/realhiphop
12,486,154 subscribers a community for 9 years, 8 monthslast post today [+]
/r/History is a place for discussions about history. Feel free to submit interesting articles, tell us about this cool book you just read, or start a discussion about who everyone's favorite figure of minor French nobility is!
- Be nice!
- No current politics or soapboxing.
- No posts asking for misunderstood or misrepresented history.
- Comments should be on-topic and contribute.
- The cut-off for posts is 20 years ago.
- Use that report button!
- Avoid reposts.
- Don't spam your personal website.
| Guest | Date | Time | Subreddit |:---|:--- | :--- |:--- | | | |
Want to do an AMA or know someone who does? message the mods!
Previous AMA's done in /r/History.
12,392 subscribers a community for 8 yearslast post today [+]
Fascinating, unexpected things pop up in interviews. They give politicians a chance to go off-script, scientists an opportunity to speculate in ways that they probably shouldn't, artists a venue in which to extemporize, and interviewers the power to challenge their subjects.
For maximum impact, use the title of your submission to highlight an unexpected quotation that piqued your interest in the interview to which you're linking.
This subreddit focuses on in-depth, thoughtful interviews. Please carefully consider the quality of your submission before posting.
Do not link to articles about job interviews. They will be removed as spam, and the spam filter will form an ugly bias against your account.
109,520 subscribers a community for 8 years, 7 monthslast post today [+]
- Boruto Chapter 16 Free (VIZ)
- Light Novel Translations
- Naruto Kai (Updated 9/3)
- Boruto Episode 23 Free (VIZ)
- Join Discord Live Chat
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Chapter Discussion Index
- No Boruto Spoilers
- [100K survey results!] (https://redd.it/6xm4r9)
>Check out the Filter (sort posts by type) we have next to the search bar! >##1. Tag spoilers
>No spoilers in titles! >Spoiler tag anything beyond the anime. Current canon episodes are regarded as spoilers for 24h after the initial discussion thread is posted.
> Events, characters and other details from the movie/manga must be spoiler tagged until adapted/overtaken by the anime.
>See below for how to tag spoilers.
>##2. Flair & title your post properly
>Title your post so that someone can tell what it is about before opening it.
>No 1 worded titles, no clickbait/misleading titles
>The same applies to cosplay. Make sure you source your cosplays and link to their own sites/pages. Links to aggregate sites will be removed.
>You must add link flair to your post.
>Click here for how to flair on mobile.
>##3. Read the FAQ
>Any question answered in the FAQ will be removed.
>##4. Limit low-effort submissions
>No low-effort memes or image macros. Use /r/dankruto
>Limit plain screenshots/gifs/caps/videos of the manga/anime. Anyone can post these, so try to put some effort in by adding descriptions and discussion questions with them.
>Do not repost anything from the top 100 all-time or within the last 3 months. Use the FAQ, Google, the search bar and the Filter next to it to ensure that you are not reposting recent content or already answered questions.
>No NSFW content. This includes obvious fetish posts, extremely provocative cosplays, actual nudity or hentai and so on. If you feel your post is a bit tame and doesn't violate this rule you can post it but flair it as NSFW. Use /r/Naruto_Hentai or /r/cosplaygirls instead.
>No Naruto Storm spam. Only news or official information related to the video game(s) are allowed. Everything else goes to /r/NarutoNinjaStorm.
>Kindly refrain from trolling in the sub.
>Click the "spoiler" button to mark a post containing spoilers.
>How to apply the spoiler tag in comments:
>[Spoilers](#s "Put your text here")
>- More >>
>- More >>
>- More >>
Events|Dates :---|---: Live action Naruto movie| ? Boruto: Naruto Next Generations novel 4| Nov. 2^nd Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker| Early 2018 Anime Schedule (Boruto) >>| Dub Schedule >>| Watch Order Guide >>|
915 subscribers a community for 6 years, 6 monthslast post 281 days ago [+]
Let's pretend that events from Mythology, Literature, Movies, Comics, Games, Songs or Paintings (etc.) just happened!
This filthy little Hobbit stole your precious? There is a problem with your Tiberium Harvester's navigation system? Actually, you like to talk about Fight Club? You got the new ARES Predator IV as a present in this year's Secret Santa, Chummer? You were embarrassed by the impertinence of Mr. Darcy and Zeus cheated on you, again? Let us know!
Pretend that events from Mythology, Literature, Movies, Comics, Games, Songs or Paintings are happening now and you are making a reddit post about it.
This reddit is inspired by:
1,136 subscribers a community for 8 years, 7 monthslast post 176 days ago [+]
To become an approved submitter, please contact the moderators.
User flair come to Religion in America. Get your flair here
User flair and template by teresita from AK
44,602 subscribers a community for 7 years, 8 monthslast post 1 day ago [+]
Worldevents is dedicated to fleshing out the historical, political and cultural context of current events. (US news is not a world event unless it deals with other parts of the world too, hence "WorldEvents".)
Rules and guidelines:
The focal point of any submission should be what it adds to our depth of understanding regarding a current event, beyond the facts that would be presented in a basic newspaper article.
All links to breaking stories or plain reportage will be removed at the mods' discretion. When submitting links to articles with 10 paragraphs or less, the submission title should specify what it adds beyond bare reportage.
Submissions that ask readers to make a donation, sign a petition, or spread the word about a particular cause are considered advocacy posts, and will be removed by the moderators. Please down vote and report advocacy posts. >
Submissions will be removed by the moderators if the title features descriptive terms, or issues claims, not made in the content of the linked-to article or media. Do not editorialize titles.
Questions submitted to the new queue must be submitted as text.posts. Only essay- and discussion-style questions will be allowed. Do not title a submission with a rhetorical question.
Photos and collections of photos are not allowed. Submit them to \/r\/photoessay instead. >
TROLLING - DON'T. Comments that add nothing to meaningful, civil, intelligent discussion will be removed. People that detract from meaningful, civil discussion will be banned, with no prior warning having to be given. Instead of responding to trolling and bigoted comments, use the report button to report them to the moderators.
SPAMMING (OR SELF-PROMOTING SUBMISSIONS) - DON'T. Spammers will be banned, with no prior warning having to be given. Instead of responding to spam, use the report button to report them to the moderators.
Gratuitous profanity may be removed.
Do not post highly partisan political news.
Subreddit drama is not welcome.
Don't complain that you can't read something because of a 'paywall'. There is such a thing as a library, or a newsstand, or even a subscription. (Handy Helpful Hint: you can often get around the paywall by Googling the title, or by clearing your cookies and browser cache.)
The following "vote fader" ranks subjects according to how appropriate they are for this reddit. If you'd like to help keep worldevents on topic, give up votes to submissions with topics in the "hot" section of the map, and down votes to submissions with topics in the "cold" section.
- In-depth analysis of current events
- Highly detailed explanations
- Informative discussion
- Perspective-altering insights
- Short-form and breaking news
- Advocacy posts
- Comments that discourage discussion